My Girl Brooke recently tagged me in a post, so I have been thinking for days to oblige :)
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 RANDOM THINGS:
1. I had eye surgery before I was a year old
2. My ears were pierced when I was 4, with a needle and a potato. I kept the earrings in for 8 years.
3. My first concert I ever went to was John Denver. I was 11.
4. From the time I was 10, I had planned on living in Paris. Yes, Paris. I even studied French.
5. I used to play the violin and still pick it up from time to time.
6. I didn’t move to Paris. I moved to the Netherlands. My french is out the window, but I speak Dutch.
7. I used to meet bands all the time. Even in the Netherlands I meet bands. It’s like a sort of magnet, although I don’t go to gigs very much anymore.
8. I’m a direct descendant of Friedrich Wilhelm II. Really.
9. I can’t stand brussel sprouts and will identify them by my gag reflex if you try to hide them in my food or sneak them in a bite of something out in a restaurant.
10. I started collecting Hello Kitty things before it was cool to collect Hello Kitty things. I even brought with me to the Netherlands the first HK item I ever bought.
11. My hair colour is really almost black (or at least it was before I got old) even though most people in my family are light brown, blonde or redheads.
Here are the 11 Questions to answer from Brooke!
1) If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Pink. Bright Hot Pink. Because it’s like me :)
2) Last movie you watched?
Aliens 3 (on DVD), Puss in Boots 3D in the theatre.
3) Last book you read?
The whole thing? The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
4) Most amount of money you’ve won at the casino or playing the lottery?
5) Favorite drink, alcoholic and non?
Beer and Coffee (not together)
6) What is your favorite thing to cook?
A fancy omelet for brunch
7) Any tattoos? If so,what are they?
A few. A Depeche Mode Tattoo above my left boob, a chinese symbol for “Friend” on my ankle, a terrible tribal tattoo on my back that is in desperate need of rework and an almost half-sleeve on my left arm that was reworked from a tribal sun.
8) What’s your favorite scary movie?
Hmmmm. Like several. Hellraiser. The Omen. Saw. Stuff like that…
9) What website do you visit the most?
At this time – Facebook, Twitter, My Fitness Pal
10 ) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New Zealand or Japan
11) Silliest thing you have ever done?
“Tap dancing” Bugs Bunny style in a contest for free tickets to a Warner Brother Movie Festival
My Eleven Tagged Bloggers
Sarah at Running for Myself
Rebecca at Thru Thin and Thick
Marissa at Fatty Slims Down
M at M-mfatic
Krissie at No More Mrs. Fatty McFat!
Karen at No Sugarcoating
Ali at Running with Spatulas
Kari at Cookie Hangover
Melissa at The Daily Mel
Tracy at Fat Girl Slim
The Eleven Questions you have to answer from me!
1. When is the Last time you swam in a pool?
2. Do you carry a donor card?
3. Would you ever consider living abroad?
4. What car would you love to buy if you could afford it?
5. Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
6. what your favorite movie or book was as a child?
7. Toilet Paper – over or under?
8. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
9. Have you ever been on a roller coaster?
10. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
11. Name four things you always have with you:
Edited since I published before I was ready:
Even if I haven’t tagged you, please feel free to leave your answers to the questions in the comments! And I’m still working on tagging properly! Join in the fun!!